Use also some of the following links:
- One of my favourites: the British Council website, where you can practise not only listening with wonderful videos, but also all your skills in a funny way.
- Podcast from BBC.
- BBC Students News: varied videos with complete transcripts.
- LearEnglish-online contains practice with films, trailers, songs, radio, TV and a wide variety of videos. It's great!!!
- Plenty of activities in ESL.
- Audio books.
- Ello: thousands of video lessons.
- Nobuna: and still more!
- And an impresive blog with an extensive guide to videos and podcast resources.
- With the website Movie Segments to Asses Grammar Goals you can use plenty of movies to practice listening, grammar and vocabulary in a really fun way. Try it, its great!
- The following two websites are PERFECT TO PRACTISE for your EXAM: English Aula and Exam English. There you will find plenty of activities for PET exam - remember that for the EOI exam you only need to practise Part 2 and Part 3.
- Famous English Speaker Youtubers, and Josh's favourites here.
Some pages to practise with songs:
- Webpage with songs and lyrics.
- Another one here.
- One in which you can also see the language point practised.
- In this website the songs are listed by vocabulary and grammatical point.
- One more link to learn English with songs, and much more.
- Another one...
- And still one more! This one does not only include the songs and lyrics, but also interactive activities!
- The following one, LyrycsTraining, is great: it's a continuous game! You seriously need to try it, it's really fun!
And please, remember the most important point, the key to learning: DON'T PANIC! PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!