Thursday, January 27, 2011

Charity

After talking about charity in class, I think you can investigate a little bit about the topic. Let's read some information about some charitable organizations, and then we will create some posters with the main information found, using this simple tool to create conceptual maps.

These are the articles, choose one:

Unicef.
Amnesty International.
Oxfam.
Or, if you dare, a longer and more detailed one, about The Red Cross.

I hope you find this activity useful and interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, som na Miranda de 3r A. Jo t'ho he enviat a l'e-mail que em vares donar per lo de la carta de recomanaciĆ³ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No em deixa col·locar html per al mapa conceptual.

    El pots veure aquĆ­: http://bubbl.us/view/74bf1/eabd2/47.c18vJ7cz4Y/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaume, it is wonderful! But I don't know why, when I try to post it, the image is added without any writting, only empty bubbles! Maybe you can help me... If you can save the image properly, that is, with bubbles written, send it to me, and I will post it, ok? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete